The Wicked Edge GO - WE60 is the next generation of the original Wicked edge GO Sharpener. It's perfect for those who are just beginning their sharpening journey or are looking for a smaller, portable option.
If you're getting your knife sharpening business started and you're on a budget, this portable sharpener is an excellent choice. Not only is it cost-effective, but it's easy to learn to use and it's portable so you can take it anywhere to sharpen for your customers.
This version comes with the 200/600 grit diamond stones, which will get you started. However, if you'd like to prolong the lifespan of your sharpening stones and sharpen knives more quickly, check out the Wicked Edge GO with 100/200 and 400/600 grit stones.
- Redesigned Standard Vise allows for easier clamping on fully flat ground and distally tapered blade styles that are frequently found on kitchen and pocket knives.
- Lightweight and compact for easy home storage or travel.
- Can be secured to any hard, flat surface with the included C-clamp or directly mounted to a work surface through the predrilled holes in the base.
- Made in the USA.
- 200/600 Grit Diamond Stone Pack (2 ea)
- 8.75" Guide Rods
- Depth Key
- Vise Key
- Standard Alignment Guide
- Guide Rod Shields
- Shims Pack
- Practice Knife
- The knife shown in the images is not included
- Able to sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Angle Range: 13-31 degrees per side (26-62 degrees inclusive)
- Angle Markings in 1-degree increments
- Angle markings are calibrated for the knife's edge to sit at 5/8" above the top of the vise
- Able to clamp blades up to 1/4” thick
- Longer screws may be used to enable the clamping of thicker blades
- Guide Rod length: 8.75"
- Product weight: 3.6 LBS
The WE60 is compatible with the following items:
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- 13" Guide Rods for WE60 Series Sharpeners
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Safety Shields
- Aluminum Base for WE60 Series Sharpeners
The WE60 is not compatible with the following items:
- 10", 12", 14" and 15" Guide Rods
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 3/16" Blades
- DualCam© Vise Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- Low Angle Kit
- Granite and Aluminum Bases for WE100 Series Sharpeners
- Hard Carrying Case for Precision Sharpener, Pro-Pack 1, and Pro-Pack II
- Hard Carrying / Rolling Case with Retractable Handle
- Hardware Upgrade Kits
- This model is not upgradeable