When you purchase the paperback version, you will also receive access to the eBook. It will be delivered to you via email as soon as you check out.
Start a Knife Sharpening Service delivers an easy to follow, step-by-step plan to start a small business and learn how to sharpen knives. After reading this book and following some simple steps, you'll have all the information you need to create and execute a strategy to start your own knife sharpening service. How long will it take? If you put your mind to it, you can have your sharpening service up and running within two weeks or less.
If you're struggling to get by, wanting to save for a large purchase, get out of debt, put more money into savings, or simply learn how to start and operate a small business, starting a knife sharpening service may be the perfect solution for you. Everyone, everywhere, has knives. You can sharpen them in your free time to earn money every day!
What you'll learn:
- six different business models and strategies for sharpening services that you can choose from to start your business
- a step-by-step plan for how to launch your business, including tips for building your website, how to set your pricing, and setting up payment methods
- how to market your sharpening service to attract customers and how to build a great reputation
- information about finances and taxes
- how to stay organized and protect your customers’ knives
- the basic principles of knife edges and sharpening
- an overview of different sharpening equipment and which products to choose for your sharpening service
- how knife-sharpening equipment works and how to use it
- how to make observations about knives and determine how to sharpen them
- a step-by-step training guide to slash the learning curve and become proficient with the sharpening equipment very quickly
- a breakdown of common blade types and how to sharpen them, and information about sharpening less common blade types